From 1 July onwards
the Royal Museum of the Army will be open
- from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- the Arcades, the Antarctic space and the Russian collections will be accessible again
- mandatory reservation via: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02/737 78 33 (during opening hours)
- possibility of guided tours by reservation (at the latest 3 weeks before the chosen date) via : email@example.com.
the National Memorial of the Fort of Breendonk will be open:
- from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- mandatory reservation via: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03/860 75 25
- possibility of guided tours by reservation (groups of 15 people maximum) via: email@example.com
the Trench of Death (Dixmude) will be open:
- every day, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- mandatory reservation via: firstname.lastname@example.org or 051/50 53 44
From 1 July onwards, the Kemmelberg (Heuvelland), Gunfire (Brasschaat) and Bastogne Barracks (Bastogne) sites will reopen their doors to the public.
Gunfire (Brasschaat) :
- accessible on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for individual visitors and the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of each month, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- groups can visit the site by appointment on the other days of the week.
- the cafeteria will be open, but hygiene and distance regulations must be observed.
- mandatory reservation via: email@example.com
Bastogne Barracks/large hall vehicles WWII (Bastogne)
- free visits from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (no guided visits possible)
- mandatory reservation via firstname.lastname@example.org